wtorek, 3 stycznia 2012

2012.01.03

At first - Happy New Year!
Last year I was strongly focused on my son, Mieszko, but now he is 1 year old, he can walk, he starts talking, and I can focus little bit more on work.
And I work a lot now. I have few bikes to rebuild, few bikes to sell. But most important is that I finished all old projects, so I can try to accomplish some old/new ideas.

first.. bikes for sell:



Yamaha XJ 700 Maxim and Honda VT 500 Shadow. If interested, e-mail me.
(SPRZEDAM Yamaha Maxim i Honda Shadow 500, więcej info na maila omenchoppers@gmail.com)

..and some photos of what I currently do..

Shadow 700 bobber.. will be I think..;)


Shadow 1100 bobber.. So far I worked on it few days, but I think the effect starts to appear. It looks like bobber, isn't it? ;)

OK, far enough.. more to come.. more systematically than last year.. I hope..;)
Thanks for watching my blog.. Lisu

Brak komentarzy: